Friday 27 January 2012

INTRODUCTION




This is a blog for those who love Comic Book Art either by published artists or fan art by individuals who like to make their own pictures. Mostly it's from internet and some manips I make myself. As most comic characters are copyright by somebody or publishing companies, material presented here is not intended as infringement or  for commercial use of any kind. Material will be removed at owner's request.

 Unpublished Artists who send me material for posting here retain their copyright at all times on the understanding that members and visitors may download same for personal use only.


Comments and discussion welcome. If you send me a text document for discussion I will add it as a post. I will set up members contribution access later.

PLANETRONIX
EARTH, 28/01/2012.
  






3 comments:

  1. This is a manip I made from a montage of different pics I had on file and then recolored and textured in photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya. I like the manip, and this blog sounds pretty cool.
    I'm joining up, if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and welcome. You're the first to join after myself. I listed myself so that members could send me pics and articles as well as put in comments. I have a large collection of comic book stuff, hopefully some not seen before on the net and i would welcome fan art contributions as well.
      ED.

      Delete